Cartek realised that the full potential of Rain Lights was never being used. Instead of just being used for wet races the Rain Light could also be used as a hazard warning device.
Our Rain Lights can help prevent rear-end shunts by alerting drivers of a stationary or slow moving car.
When to use it:
- OFF - Clear track.
- ON - Wet race, poor visibility.
- HAZARD - Stalled on the grid.
- HAZARD - Driving slowly with misfire.
- HAZARD - Driving slowly with puncture.
- HAZARD - Safety Car or Red Flags spotted.