These extreme racing Odyssey batteries feature a rugged construction with tightly packed pure lead plates. The non-spillable AGM design of the Odyssey extreme racing battery protects against the shock and vibration that can quickly destroy other batteries. Pure lead plates means more power, three times the life of conventional batteries. The Odyssey extreme racing battery is specifically for motor racing, the advantages include;
• Non-spillable design (can be mounted in a variety of ways)
• Protected from high impact shock and mechanical vibration
• Capable of 100% recharge in 4-6 hours
• Operating temperatures from -40 DEG to + 40 DEG C
• With service life of 3-10 years they save time & money
Raceparts is also proud to offer a range of battery brackets to suit Odyssey batteries. For more information please click here.
|ER No.||Part Number||AH Rating||Weight (KG)||Dimensions (LXWXH) mm||Cranking Current||Terminals|