Schroth Racing Enduro II FIA approved touring car, GT and sports car lightweight harness. ZIP adjuster integrated 2" lap strap latched, quick entry rotary buckle. FIA approved.
Since being launched the Schroth Racing Enduro harness range has become a must have for any serious endurance racer in categories such as Britcar, Belcar or any other saloon/sports endurance category. This Schroth Enduro 2X2 harness has features which make it easier and quicker for driver changes during the race, such as the quick release tabs on the lap strap.
This Schroth Enduro 2X2 harness is designed for use with a HANS device and one is required for using this harness in competition. The 2" shoulder straps allow the harness to sit within a HANS device better, reducing the chances of slipage.
Some of the other features of this Schroth Racing belt are:
- Simple and easy to adjust adjusters integrated into the lap belt latches
- Extra large, easy to see yellow hand loops on the lap belts
- Extra large, easy to grab hand loops on the shoulder belts
- Clearly marked lap belt release straps
- Sewn in bungee loops on the shoulder belts
- Rotary Buckle
- 2inch (50mm) lap belts for unmatched comfort
- Ideal for Touring Car and Sports Car applications!
This harness must be worn with a HANS device. However a HANS compatible version is also available.
If you would like this harness in a colour not offered here then please call or email us with details of your requirements. Alternative colours are available but may incur higher costs. If you require a bespoke version of this harness then please call or email is with the details of your requirements.