Schroth Racing Enduro II FIA approved touring car, GT and sports car lightweight harness. ZIP adjuster integrated 2" lap strap latched, quick entry rotary buckle. FIA approved.
Since being launched the Schroth Racing Enduro harness range has become a must have for any serious endurance racer in categories such as Britcar, Belcar or any other saloon/sports endurance category. This Schroth Racing Enduro II harness has features which make it easier and quicker for driver changes during the race, such as the quick release tabs on the lap strap.
The Enduro II belt is available in either HANS compatible or HANS specific models. For the HANS specific please select the FHR option. The FHR option features a narrowing of the shoulder strap which makes it a slightly better fit over a HANS device, however you must wear a HANS device which using a FHR belt.
Some of the other features of this Schroth Racing belt are:
- Simple and Easy to adjust "ZIP Adjusters" integrated into the lap belt latches
- Extra large, easy to see Yellow "hand loops" on the lap belts
- Extra large, easy to grab "hand loops" on the shoulder belts
- Clearly marked lap belt release straps
- Sewn in "bungee loops" on the shoulder belts
- Rotary Buckle
- 2inch (50mm) lap belts for unmatched comfort
- Ideal for Touring Car and Sports Car applications!