1 x 8 BUTTON SWITCH PANEL
1 x RELAY CONTROL UNIT
1 x INFRARED RECEIVER
2 x LABEL SHEETS (MULTI-COLOURED + UV GLOW IN DARK)
1 x CONNECTOR KIT
The system has 8 pushbutton switches which are wirelessly linked to 8 relays within the Relay Control Unit. These relays are microprocessor controlled and individually configurable to provide a choice of functions including momentary, latching and flashing modes for uses such as: PTT radio, pit lane limiter, dash menus, lights, indicators, etc..
The complete system includes a universal fitting steering wheel panel, incorporating 8 sealed pushbutton switches and infra red transmitter module, an infra red receiver and a relay control unit.
- 8 Pushbutton channels
- Wireless link between steering wheel and dashboard. 360 Degrees.
- Compatible with any make and type of quick release hub.
- 8 Independent relay channels (10A rated contacts).
- Configurable relay functions including Momentary action, Latching, Latching with power-off memory, Flashing...
- Fast response time, suitable for electronic gear shifting.
Long Battery Life
The infrared Transmitter module is mounted to rear of the Steering Wheel Pushbutton Panel and is battery powered. The Transmitter only consumes electrical power when a pushbutton is pressed and therefore does not need to be turned off when not in use.
When a pushbutton is pressed an LED on Transmitter will show the status of the internal battery. If the LED shows Green then the battery is in good condition, if the LED shows Red then the battery needs to be replaced.
Channel Mode Configuration:
Each channel can be individually configured to perform any 1 of 5 different functions:
- Mode 1: Momentary action
- Mode 2: Latching (without memory)
- Mode 3: Latching (with memory)
- Mode 4: Flashing (slow speed, minimum 5 seconds)
- Mode 5: Flashing (fast speed, minimum 3 flashes)
- Mode 6: Flashing (slow speed, latching)
It is also possible to alter which pushbutton is allocated to which channel. Full reset function is also available.